Friday, December 7, 2007

The Writing exam is over now...


Hello everybody! Can you believe it, the first and one of the most difficult tests is already behind us, yeee! I was so nervous in the morning, but forced myself to calm down. You know when I am nervous, I feel like this nervousness is killing my brain or something, so I was afraid of situation being stuck while I am writing ( you know like a black out). The day before I reviewed a lot of material about mind and everything that connected to it, and thought that I would probably write an essay related to dreams, like interpretations and stuff. May be I should have... In this case it could have been more interesting for me and for Scott, but when I saw the question about the energy source, I thought it will be easier to write. So, I changed my mind, and wrote an essay about the geothermal. I decided, since it is a final -more importantly is to follow the rules and do not try to write something extremely interesting! I have only one regret, I wish I could review this topic one more time yesterday. But, hopefully everything will be fine with it ( fingers crossed). Monday is going to be also very intense, I have 2 exams: the reading exam and also the oral interview. I must stay positive and believe that everything is going to be fine! I will rest tomorrow and will obtain some energy from sport ( Maja, don't forget about scatting tomorrow) and on Sunday I will review some reading strategies! I am so tired and need a lot of energy to finish the exams! I wonder, what is the best source of energy for humans? Food and sleeping is obvious, but what else? Good mood, sports and fresh air I believe. I guess, I could write an essay about it. It would be more interesting, imagine my thesis statement: Positive thinking, sport and fresh air are the best sources of energy which a person needs in order to be strong and survive in this world ......ha-ha Do you agree? So get some extra energy for yourself during this weekend. OK, I wish everybody a good weekend and a lot of luck in the upcoming tests!

4 comments:

maja said...

I knew you wouldn't be able to break the routine of writing an essay every friday!!! And you're really into essays! But you are right, the most important thing for you is to relax and gain as much energy as possible. You've studied very hard all semester long, there's no better preparation!

maja said...

Sorry, I meant a blog every friday, of course...

Scott Douglas said...

The writing final is over. I haven't looked at them yet, but I bet you are the only person who wrote about geothermal energy!

Allen said...

I think the little presentation we did about energy is really useful. Do you still remember that? What you and Maja did is just about geothermal energy.